Before getting into the recipe, let’s take a look at why dates are considered as super food.
Did you know that dates are extremely nutritious, healthy and good for your body?
Dates have got nutrients, vitamins and minerals that helps you fight anemia, allergies and constipation. It is a super food for strengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating diseases like osteoporosis.
Date contains selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium, all of which are integral to healthy bone development and strength, particularly as people begin to age and their bones gradually weaken.
They treat intestinal disorders. Dates are high energy booster and ideal boost to nervous system health. Dates are also rich source of potassium, which studies have shown to reduce the risk of stroke and other heart related diseases. They are an effective way of controlling diarrhea.
Research has pointed towards dates being a legitimate way to reduce the risk and impact of abdominal cancer. They work as a useful tonic for all age groups, and in some cases, they work better than traditional medicines, and are natural, so they don’t have any negative side effects on the human body.
Here is how you can make some delicious date rolls.
Serving size: 4 date rolls
- 20 soft dates (you can use seedless dates also)
- Shredded coconut
- Take out the seeds from inside the dates.
- Boil 6 table spoon water and soak the dates in it for 20 minutes till they are soft.
- Put them into a food processor and run till they are nicely chopped.
- Form chopped dates into rolls.
- Roll them in shredded coconut.
- Place in the fridge and let harden for about an hour.
Isn’t that simple and fast?
So what is the delay?
Try it for yourself, your family and if you like it hit the like button and leave a comment.